Sunday, April 24, 2011

Recipes?

So, what did you make this week? Does anyone have any recipes to share (successes or failures)? Any questions you want to throw out there? Maybe someone else has had the same question before, and found an answer...

Here's a little tip I want to share: burgers wrapped in lettuce leaves- don't do it. Well go ahead and try it, but don't say I didn't warn you. Unless it's also wrapped in paper (a la In-n-Out's protein style burger) it's way more trouble than it's worth. I usually eat my bun-less burgers with a fork and knife, but I figured I'd give the lettuce leaves a shot today. If you decide to try the lettuce method here are a few pointers:

1) Eat outside, preferably not in any clothes that you need to wear in public afterwards
2) Once you pick it up don't put it down or else you'll have an even bigger mess
3) Don't try this after your hand has been ripped open from 100 pullups and 70 toes-to-bar in the past week

I am making pork Chile Colorado for dinner tonight, and I will post the recipe later!


No comments:

Post a Comment